Apply for Best Use of Digital Technology
This award recognises the most effective use of digital technology in Ireland’s architectural profession.
Who can enter: architects (individuals, firms, departments), or a project collaborator (if submitted jointly with the architect).
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; your submission must relate to activities conducted over the last 18 months. The judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Background: Please outline the technology nominated including a summary of its uses and benefits.
- Key Projects & Initiatives: Please provide a brief description of significant projects or initiatives that utilised the technology nominated, detailing how you successfully integrated the technology.
- Innovation: Please include details of any unique efforts or processes that have been employed, demonstrating how the technology helped the outcome or was a positive force for change.
- Outcomes & Results: Summarise the outcomes of these efforts including the contribution to business growth and benefits to the user.
- Include any other facts or statements that you feel are relevant to support the entry.